IT IS ALL ABOUT ETERNITY

I am writing into eternity,the writings of victory and victory in Christ Jesus .Get along with me as i begin to share Life experiences in a brand new way from Nigeria with you wherever you are...

Monday, June 7, 2010

From Work's Parasites

Life is a problem that men never want to solve,for as long as you must live your greatest enemy is the life itself.
Let me ask someone among those who will read this posting that "Who want to die?" In my language,it is "Talo fe ku?" In Pidgin English it is "Who Wan die?"
My reader,you will agree with me that We all want to live.David said "I shall not die but i shall live to declare the glory of God".
I have been sick for days now,hmmm... not without figure.It is the almighty malaria again!!!!!!
 I have been exposed to the romantic suckings of the malaria and sleeping sickness parasites' carriers at work.The things shop me at work no be small.Hunnn......what a posting is this,and please let me remember those days i don't sleep off duty because their black cousins were there too.Tse-tse flies and Mosquitoes disbalanced me,no be unbalanced!!!
I am now in a new location,the homes of the bites.A man told me that very soon they will soon leave me alone that they just give me  a welcome notice.I got him that i shall soon get used to it.
The only way out is take the advice,Man go work.Man must work........

God is alive and his Life is different from life

No comments:

Post a Comment