IT IS ALL ABOUT ETERNITY

I am writing into eternity,the writings of victory and victory in Christ Jesus .Get along with me as i begin to share Life experiences in a brand new way from Nigeria with you wherever you are...

Friday, October 9, 2009

My new blog

I have decided to open a new blog on personal issues arising from this life and i hope that writing and sharing them with everyone on this  blogging site  will be helpful and  encouraging.Life is  so good and worth of living  but on the other side Life is hard to live.Life never waits,the irony of our existence.Should life waits  ,i will never be a hurrying man but Life has  made a hurrying genes out of me.The haste to keep with the tides of Life,the  flying timing  of this Life.Life,... ask those who live it how they do every living day.

 Life's principles is another issue  to brace up to.It is  principal to Life's success because not adhering to them will soon turns Life to worthless thing unworthy to live for.My soul daily wait  upon the Lord and trust  in him for you shall be as Mount Zion which shall not be removed but abideth forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment