IT IS ALL ABOUT ETERNITY

I am writing into eternity,the writings of victory and victory in Christ Jesus .Get along with me as i begin to share Life experiences in a brand new way from Nigeria with you wherever you are...

Saturday, March 6, 2010

The Youth Prayer Conference

At the international convention ground,of The Apostolic Church,Ketu.This day, the sixth of March,2010.We the youths have a wonderful time with the Lord.It is a wonderful gathering,we were taught the need to draw near to God.The choir gives a wonderful renditions.We were blessed through them  in this wonderful programme.

The prayer sessions were great,one thing i am always at alert with is that i don't mind who is leading prayer sessions in  as much i am going to use my mouth to pray.God is the one who is going to answer my prayers.I have a sure confidence in that.To God be the glory that we all fill up the auditorium used.Ketu Assembly auditorium was used.

I missed someone.I have informed her about this programme earlier and she promised to come but couldn't.She was sent to a seminar instead from her office.I missed her greatly and i am looking forward to meet her again.I pray she won't miss the blessings of  the next edition of the programme.Amen

I was glad to be at the convocation.I was blessed in  another ministration when the minister said "Take away the word of God and prayer from the lives of brothers and sisters and they will run down" How true is the word?Oh it is a wonderful truth!!When the two are gone  in the life of a christian man and woman such life become deflated.Another speaker too stress the importance of Holiness and Righteousness in the lives of youth.

 We are all blessed.The conference ends on a happy note for us.
In the announcement,we were told of the coming youth  Easter convocation.I looked forward to that another great gatherings.
To God be the glory for the great things he has done.

No comments:

Post a Comment