IT IS ALL ABOUT ETERNITY

I am writing into eternity,the writings of victory and victory in Christ Jesus .Get along with me as i begin to share Life experiences in a brand new way from Nigeria with you wherever you are...

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Future

There are always speculations about the future.In the history of mankind,man has always get worry over what's gonna happen in the future.The future is always full of pains.
The truth is that both the rich and the poor believe in the near but many through fears are always afraid to invest in their future.The fear of future has made the world to pause at some certain time in the days in the past and many of such are bound to happen.
I wrote this down to console myself that the future is gonna be bright for my country.Honestly,i so much love my country that itss love has taken over me and hardly is there no hour that i don't ponder about the state of this nation.It is a pity the Nigeria is lacking behind in the comity of nations despite the handful resources within our reach.It pains.
The future do drag me beyond the natural limit almost every hours.I think of eternity when about to shun the Bible.Hmmmm....honestly,there are times,emotions tries to capsize my standings and i feel like breaking down.Falling flat!!!!!!
It is good to always consider the future in whatever we are doing.We have not much to ponder on future than a mirage,hope  bringing eternity on its wing.There is no medicine to cure problems arising from the thoughts of future.Our refuge remains in not to worry.
My friend,not to worry who you are going to marry ok!
My friend,not worry about how far you have been left behind in any area of your life.
My friend,not to worry why some are getting richer and some getting poorer!!!
You are not to worry about your future babies,i hope ladies will catch my point of reasoning.
It has become  human tradition to always fret over life issues.Fretful life kills.Unforgiving attitudes don't heal love.Sometimes love may be sick,unforgiving will put knife on the whole issue.

HOW IS YOUR FUTURE  GOING TO BE?
Everyman is an architect of his own life though al men need help only few get the real helper.As for me i need a real helper  from now.Lots of dream are going to be on auction if i don't this real helper.I am however optimistic the Lord is in control.What many don't know about me is that my heart is so simple.

If you  drink garri today and you call it garium sometimes to console yourself,please refuse to worry about the future,for the Devil will surely bring tons of worrying stocks,news,ideas,issues and thoughts that could make one think of ending it all, into ones mind.Resist the Devil, but give God the glory in your life.God will surely help you out.Seek Him for your helper,for your is very near.I believe that for myself too.

 The world is failing and failing.Worrying don't help but escalates the daily issues and has made many people's faith to sink.The fear of future has led many into suicide and  has made  others submit themselves to be used as suicide bomber.
 Life is too short to be used that way,though i believe i may look lagging today,i know i shall get there.I shall through the help of God and my helpers.God will help and will send help those who stick in the midst of terror.
 The future is bright for you in Jesus name.Love someone today by telling them there future is going to be great and so shall it be .Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment