IT IS ALL ABOUT ETERNITY

I am writing into eternity,the writings of victory and victory in Christ Jesus .Get along with me as i begin to share Life experiences in a brand new way from Nigeria with you wherever you are...

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A dialogue with Christ

Once somebody like me have a vision  where he saw himself coming near the throne of God.
He was coming with boldness, and through his witty observation  he was able to look at the face of the angels , he met on the way to the throne.

Here are his observations!!!
 Firstly he observed they were heavily armed. So armed than  any American army ready for war!
Originally made fighters.
 Secondly they were so strong and heavy that his witty brain  quickly remembered what the Lord Jesus called them"Legions" while he was on the earth as one of us.
 Thirdly , he observed that all his movements were under watch, every steps he made were closely monitored!
He also observed that they were announcer of any new happenings in heaven.They announced his presence when he first appeared and later when he is getting near the throne.

Christ is aware of his coming and he has prepared a place where they could discuss at the right hand of the throne of God.Great, is it, isn't it?

The dialogue began

Evangelist: Lord i am so happy to be here.

Jesus: You are welcome

Evangelist:Lord i love your throne so majestic , so precious and so perfect.

Jesus :I am preparing your home too, filled with rare jewels and precious gold.

Evangelist:Thank you Lord.

Evangelist: Lord please when are you coming back?

Jesus:I have told you  my time of coming is at  hand, aren't you seeing the signs of my coming, moreover my father has set this period as the time of grace, unto everyone who repented of their sins. This is the perilious time. I have seen how the devil deceive many and busy sending many to hell, that's why i  have raised you and others up that i may used you in this end- time.

Evangelist: Thank you Lord for counting us worthy to be a honoured vessel in your hand.Lord, we are short of fund, evangelism now in the world is costly, even nowadays we spent so  much to host  church revival not to talk of open  or international crusade.Those who were wealthy were not ready to support, Lord they are not even born again and we find it so difficult to meet them for assistance.

Jesus:You have forgotten the power of my providence.I will provide for you. Start my work now,don't postpone it until you have much money.I have seen  lots of souls that will perish if you don't go out to tell them. They will be lost at the end of the world and it shall not be my joy!
For my father is not delighted in seeing sinners perished. Go out , Go out, Go out with tracts, Bible, go in one , go in two, go in multitudes, i shall go with you. I shall supply your need. Fear not. Havn't i poured my gifts in your midst. Why laid my gifts down waisting? Make use of my gifts,make use of them and i shall support you.

Evangelist:Thank you , Lord when i got back i shall tell all the brethren what you have sent me, some of them are writers, some are singers , some are even preachers, yes it is true they must use their talents ever than before. Thank you Lord.Tomorrow we are having a  chuch revival gatherings, we need your presence ,we shall go out before the service to invite your sheep, Lord they will come with their sorrows and problems please Lord meet them at the point of their needs and solve their problems. Give them wonderful testimonies to share and by the end of the service tomorrow cheer us all up.Thank you Lord. You are the Lord and forever you remain the Lord.

Jesus:Yes forever i remain the Lord. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. Go in peace for i have heard you and i shall be with you in all the works i have given you to do. I am the Lord.

He woked up to see that he has been dialoguing with Christ and he is quite sure tomorrow is going to be great. Hallelujah.

They are plainly my own words fictional it looks though but really it .... and i believe the Lord is touching some writers, some preachers, some pastors, some choirs and some, some other group in the body of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment